Kick off 2021 with these New Year Resolutions!
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2020
January is a time for resolutions and renewing. As you create your January checklist consider doing the following things to kick off 2021!
- Instead of storing away broken or unneeded Christmas decorations throw them away or donate them.
- As you pack away the tree and move your furniture back into place, vacuum and dust under all of the furniture. Condition any leather sofas.
- Flip the switch on the self clean oven and throw out any baking sheets, pots, and pans that have lost their non-stick or are starting to rust.
- Start a donation box. As you go through each room, survey it with a fresh eye and donate unneeded or tired items.
- Replace your filters in your heating/ac systems, as well as the batteries in your smoke detectors.
- Hit the pantry and toss out old and expired items.
- Flip your mattress and wash all linens. Take down drapes and dust or wash and dry clean them.
- Lastly, consider cleaning your carpets and upholstery to top off your cleaning list.
Finn's Chem-Dry offers many cleaning services that will leave your home feeling fresh to kick off this New Year. Call today to learn more!
BACK TO BLOGS